WHO WE ARE
Red Star Brands was created to be a brave and ambitious champion for disruptive brands in the UK. We partner with those who challenge consumer perceptions and industry norms; those whom no longer accept the status quo of a ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach to distribution and brand building.
Together, we are creating a new future for international brands in the UK guided by our values and fuelled by a talented and passionate team. Our values shape us, from how we operate, to how we build relationships; and we have a record of creating sustainable platforms for iconic brands, including;
Starbucks, Califia, Sparkling Ice, The GUTsy Captain, Four Loko & Beer Lao
SUPPLY CHAIN ASSISTANT
|REPORTING TO||Supply Chain Manager|
|LOCATION||Belfast, Northern Ireland (12-month Maternity Cover)|
|Want to submit an application? Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Working with the Supply Chain Manager to manage the 3PL relationship, including:
Identifying & delivering efficiencies in the Supply Chain (order patterns, consolidation etc)
Monthly/Quarterly service level delivery reporting (3PL to key customers)
Day to day contact for all operational Supply Chain issues (outbound to customers).
· Key point of contact for all retail multiples and other key customers for Customer Service and Supply Chain issues. This includes:
Dealing with all Customer Service and Supply Chain queries.
Analysis and resolution of issues.
Ensuring order accuracy, reporting consistently on service levels
Building and nurturing key customer relationships, with monthly / bi-monthly meetings
· Working with the Customer Planner to ensure:
Sales order & sample order processing is done in a timely manner.
Resolving shortages/credit note requests in a timely manner.
Dealing with customer queries in a professional manner.
Ensure that Intercompany orders are raised on time.
Sales orders are invoiced off on time.
Cover for Customer Planner holidays
· Key Point of contact for all Export Customer orders
Ensuring that the correctly dated stock is picked.
Liaising with the customer and customer haulier to arrange collections.
Ensuring that the relevant paperwork is completed ahead of collection.
· Responsibility for Red Star’s Chep Pallet Management
Working with 3PLs to obtain information on stock holding of Chep pallets and number of pallets that have been delivered to customers.
Uploading on a weekly basis to the Chep portal of all stock movements
Regular reviews with the Finance Director & Supply Chain Manager to review efficiencies.
· Working knowledge of the GB Trade
· Proven track record of working in a fast-paced commercial organization
· Experience in working with a proven S&OP system
· Dynamic, flexible, driven & motivated personality
· Confident IT skills, particularly Excel
· Company pension
· 36.5 hours per week
· 25 Days Annual Leave & 8 GB Public Holidays
Want to submit an application? Please forward your CV to email@example.com
Whether you are an up-and-coming brand looking for a distributor, or an ambitious recruit looking to join a future-facing distributor, let's work together and tell creative stories that stand out from the crowd.